Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Change in thinking

This week was great. I got up the mornings I planned on and went running, my longest being 6 miles. For the week I ran about 32 miles which is really nice. I also for some reason changed my way of thinking. I have begun to psych myself up for passing food and making better choices. It's odd to think that someone teaching Weight Watchers is still making better choices.

I will usually get to my goal and then go off program. The key here is that I don't make the best choices when I go off program. Well for this week I went off program, but I didn't do all the things I used to do. I cut out putting peanut butter in my treats and doctoring them up all sorts of ways. I would eat the butts of bread just because they were left. I would stop by the person offering M&M's and I would do all sorts of things that weren't great choices for me. I stopped that this past week and because of it, I lost 2lbs. Back down to 165 (with my clothes on.) It feels great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home