Monday, February 19, 2007

Good week and start of a good week

Last week worked out well. I woke up at 4:55 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and yes, Saturday. I ran for about 50 minutes every day, 60 minutes on Saturday (long run day.) For the most part in 50 minutes my treadmill says I got about 4.5 miles. I think it's a little off, but whatever. It's all just temporary until I can run outside again. Not to mention when our kitchen starts to get remodeled, the room I workout in will either become a tempory kitchen or new room for the boys.

I started this week off good and ran again this morning for 4.5 miles. I have not been keeping track of what I've been eating, but I think that my work out routine is keeping me in check. I'll have to watch that when/if I slow down or change my schedule. We'll see how everything turns out tomorrow when I weigh-in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home