Sunday, February 04, 2007

Good Weekend

Ok, it's !#$en cold here in Wisconsin.

And the best intentions seem great when your up and you have all of your wits about you. While I did run when the boys went down, I did NOT get up at 5am to go running. It was a good run on Friday and I ran a good pace for about 45 minutes. I got about 4.8 miles on the treadmill.

Saturday, not only did I not run in the morning, I didn't run at all. It was my choice, but my calves were tight and sore. We had gone for massages yesterday too and my muscles were worked over so hard it hurt too.

I made up for the rest today, when I ran a slower pace, by about 30 seconds, to run for 65 minutes. That pace took me to 5.8 miles. I don't know exactly what I think about treadmill running. I can definitely run farther and faster outside than I can indoors. Not sure about that one. Incidentally, I'm looking to purchase a Nike+ ipod and sports gear. This thing looks pretty cool if you haven't seen one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home