Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday - 28 points 34 flex

Today was an easier day. Although, I hurt a little still from manuvering the snow blower. I should really learn to use it and not have it use me. It did the job awesomely.

Today I had to plan because I'm going out for a bachelor party. Dinner isn't planned which can be good and not good. I won't be drinking too much since I'll be driving, still, in anticipation, I ran.

Oatmeal - 2 points
2 slices of toast - 2 points
1 wheat wrap - 1 point
2slice pork loain - 2 point
1/4c cheese - 2 points
carrots - 0 points
apple - 0 points
water
30min run - +4

So, going into dinner and the party, I'm sitting at 23 points yet for the day. Yeah..I think I'll be ok. Still, it's better I make good choices now instead of just throwing it to chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home