Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Snowday - 28 points 34 flex

Well, I was at home today during the 12inches of snow that dumped on our fine city. I had whole day to eat normally, work, and snow blow. While I did blow snow for over a couple hours and handled a 75 pound machine, it didn't count as activity points.

Slice of wheat toast - 1 point
110g FF Yogurt - 1 point
48g Nutty Nuggets - 3 points

1 wheat wrap - 1 point
1 serving pretzels - 2 points
1/2 pork loin - 2 points
1/4 cup Mozz Cheese - 2 points

1 Chicken Breast - 2 points
1 serving of French Fries - 3 points
Corn - 0 points
Skim Milk - 2 points

It would seem I have used 19 points and have some more left. However, I'm not sure I'm that hungry. I think I'll have some peanut butter and brownies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home