Sunday, December 03, 2006

Saturday - 23 points 34 flex

Ok, before the bachelor party, I decided to eat some more, because I was hungry after that run. I had a ham sandwich and 2 pieces of toast with a ton of water. That was 5 points, which brought me down to 18 points.

Dinner was a long way away so I thought by eating first my appetite would be curbed. We got down to the bachelor party and I went to Wendy's with the guys. I got an Ultimate Chicken grill combo with small fries. I hoped that was the best choice, and now that I look it up, I think it was.
7.5 points for the sandwich and 10 points for the fries. I'm left with .5 for the night. But here's the thing. Since I was driving I only had two beers the whole night and one coke. That's about 6.5 points I have to dip into flex. 27.5 left for Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home