Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Something new.


I know this might seem weird, but I'm trying something new.

As you know, for November and December I was pretty much off program.  And even though I started to train for a marathon ( and I was running a lot) I gained about 8 pounds.  As of yesterday, I'm down to 164.6, which is only .6 above my goal.  I think that when I started running I was already way above my goal and I just hadn't noticed.

I'm going to not keep track this week, but continue to maintain my workout schedule.  I want to see if now that I'm at my goal weight (close enough) is my training enough to keep me in check if I don't track?  I think it is, but I will see.  This will be my work out schedule for the week.

Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - Run 4 miles
Thursday - Run 4 miles
Friday - Run 4 miles
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Run 6 miles
Monday - Cross train
Tuesday - Rest / weigh in.  

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Hi Brian!

I hope the training goes well! I will anxiously be waiting for more updates!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home