Friday, February 02, 2007

Going ok


Ok, so I didn't work out on Wednesday.  It just wasn't in the cards.  With how work went, I didn't get to run during lunch.  And I knew very well that I wouldn't be motivated after my Weight Watchers meeting (it's over with at 7:45) to run at home.  I just sucked it up and accepted that.

Thursday I had an awesome run.  I was able to keep my 8:30 pace and run 5 miles in about 40 minutes.

Today all of the treadmills were busy at lunch and I didn't feel like riding a bike.  Tonight when the boys go down is when I'll run on the treadmill.  That should feel good.  Tomorrow I'm thinking of waking up early (5am) and running before the boys get up.  The weekends seem better when I get my runs over with first thing in the morning.  Plus I've already accomplished so much if that's the first thing I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home