Sunday, September 17, 2006

Saturday - 22points 35 flex

It was a nice day and I knew we had a lot of stuff to do. We had to take the boys to get new shoes at the outlet mall in Kenosha, and then we were going to see my dad. Fast food was the option here for all of us for lunch. Breakfast was more than normal, as my wonderful wife made everyone blueberry pancakes. I had three and 1/4 cup of the lite syrup.

3 blueberry pancakes - 6 points (these were made with lite Bisquick)
1/4 cup lite syrup - 2 points
1 KFC Breast (without the skin, that's important) - 5 points
Now, the book says 11 points with the skin, and skinless it says 3, so I compromised.
1 biscuit - 5 points (damn...that's a bad one)
1/2 cup mashed potatoes - 2 points
5-7 potato wedges - 3 points

I went for a run that afternoon too...to sort of help with the points that I ate. However, I knew that I would have 35 of flex still. I got 3 points back for a 3 mile run. After that, I get 20 points for the day, so I know that dinner will mostly come from flex. That's fine since I have a ton left.

Dinner consisted of Pad Tai, mad from the Take-out tonight cook book. We ate late, and I was hungry.

2 - servings of pad tai - 13 points
milk - 2 points

So, at the end of the day I have used 15 of my 35 flex. Pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home