Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dinner - 14 points 24 flex

I had to be bad, but not really. For dinner we had order to Toppers Pizza. Good old fashion pizza. Nothing healthy about it, but you know what? I had only two pieces, which from what I calculate is about 14 points. But I'm not done for the night. I had two points worth of home made garlic bread, 22 points in flex. There was milk too, 20 points.

But wait..this gets good. My brother went to the madison's farmer market and bought us a Red Raspberry pie. Man, that was good. Holy cow, I don't hink I've had a better pie. Going by the standard point values, I got 9 points, so 11 flex. There was 3 points worth of the sugar free ice cream, 8 points flex, oh...did I mention the after pie beer? I think I forgot, I'm at 5 points left. Isn't that great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home