Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday - 22 points 35 flex

Today was an easy going kind of day. My computer busted, but that's besides the point. I ate well and even went for a run. My breakfast started out normally, with my 2 point Nutty Nuggets and FF Yogurt. I had a snack of a plum for another zero points, so I'm down to 20 for the day.

I ran nicely for 4 miles, taking in a good 4 points back, so I'm sitting at 24. Wow! How do you like that. Well, you know I decided to blow a good deal of points on lunch. I liked that they had the mixed nuts for my salad, because that's always tasty. Those mixed nuts, approximately cost me 11 points. Ouch, but that's ok, with the dressing and craisens I'm in for 14 points. Down to 10 for the day, and I got my veggies in for the day.

Feeling good about myself I decided I wanted to be bad for dinner. However, bad turned out to be blueberry pancakes. Our mixture is Low Fat Bisquick, and using the Weight Watchers recipe builder, I got 2 points per cake. That's great, so I had 6 points of pancakes, 2 points for the milk and 2 points for the 1/4 cup of lite syrup. Man...right on the button. Booya!

For the life of me, I can't think of something we're doing this weekend. I may be bad and dip into flex to have some ice cream. I'll let you know later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home