Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday - 22 points 34 flex

This was a crazy day. Between trying to get out of work early and dealing with production issues, I managed to not eat lunch. However, I made really good choices and dealt with the situation.

Breakfast - 3 points
nutty nuggets, FF yogurt

Dinner before dinner - 3 points
I only made a ham sandwhich, a standard one and being ravenous, only had an apple and plum.
sandwich - 3 points, so far, I have 16 points left for the day. Then my wife calls and asks if I wanted to get a fish fry, since she was running late. I said "yes" knowing I could step up to the challenge.

I ordere the pan fried walley filet, instead of the deep fried. I chose the potato pancakes too without syrup, butter or apple sauce. Something told me they would be better point wise then french fries. I did eat the once piece of rye bread and the 1/3 cup of cole slaw.

Now on WW website, it says 1 filet of waleye is 3 points, but I think I technically had two filets, so I'll take the 6 points. Down to 10. Then, the rye bread slice is only 1 point, down to 9. The potato pancakes were a surprising 2 points a piece, to bring me down to 5. Wow, I made the right decision on that one. Then according again to WW website, a serving of cole slaw is anywhere from 3-4. I'll take the four and call it even for the day. Cool. I didn't have to dip into flex and tomorrow is the Brewer tailgate party. I should be set.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Lindsay Jean said...

I joined WW online yesterday. Wish me luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home