Monday, August 28, 2006

Sunday Dinner

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. But that is my own choosing. Thank fully I managed to skip the beer and have only diet soda. The fish was excellent and overall I had about 60z of fish. I took a little of everything. 6oz of most fish is about 6 points. After the mixed vegetables and 1/4 cup of rice, I didn't spend that many points. The points came from pot stickers, dang those things are good. I had two of them, which if I was following the points (which I am) comes to four points.

I was denying myself any of the goodies and that was a bad thing to do. I even asked my poor wife to prevent me from eating dessert. What was the result you ask? I "snuck" a piece of giant cookie. Not a big piece mind you, something around 3 points, but the point is that I "snuck" it and involved her. She shouldn't be my conscience, I should have instead planned on having a specific size and just dealt with it. I came clean eventually to her, but still it bugged me that I did it. Next time, don't deny just enjoy it.

For the day, I had 16 points left for dinner and I ended up spending just about that much. Not so bad. This week seemed to be a bust as work conflicted with my workout schedule. Yes, I could work out at night, but dang it, I just can't get motivated at night. There must be something I can do to over come that. I just hope that tomorrow, I don't suffer (tomorrow being Tuesday since it's Monday) at the scale, like I'm sure I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home