Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday - 22 points 35 flex

At the end of last night I had a 1 point bar and a box of raisens. Only two points, so I was left with 2 which is ok. I don't want to do this on a consistent basis. You should always eat your minimum.

For breakfast I had standard 3 point FF Yogurt and Nutty Nuggets. That will bring me down to 19 points. I wanted to go running today, but because of meetings and house issues, I just ate the lunch that I brougt with me. It was my standard 3 point ham sandwich, carrots, apples, and cucumbers. I got 2 tbls of FF French dressing for 1 point. I have a boiled egg that I can eat as a snack, as boild eggs seem to fill me up pretty good. 15 points is what is left before I have my egg, which, after I eat for 2 points, will be down to 13.

This week will be a challenge as Andi is going back to work and we kind of slacked on our meal planning. I think for dinner we'll be having some Pita Pizza's, or perhaps some eggs. I'm pretty sure that I'll be ok. I have to save up for Saturday and Sunday. We have a lot of family and friendly get togethers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home