Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Lunch and Dinner - 19 points 35 flex

For lunch, today I partook in some of Rockwell's lovely salad bar. It's actually very good now and selection is excellent. I had a huge freakin salad. I mean this thing was large. It consisted of mixed greens, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, shrooms, carrots, craisens (oops did I say craisens?), FF French dressing (about 4 tbl spoons worth. After all, it was a huge salad.) I managed to pass up the crunchy stuff on top and opted for a slice of french bread. All of this whopping salad and bread brought me to 6 points for lunch.

2 points for the dressing
2 points for the craisens
2 points for the bread
whole bunch of water

Dinner was equally as civilized, with 2oz of cooked chicken and veggies for a wrap. My lovely better half concocted a great hummus to spread on our wrap. Then there was skim milk and some extra veggies to wash it down. I had an appetizer of graham crackers with the boys, and it tasted wonderful. Here's how dinner broke down.

1 point for 1oz of hummus
1 point for wrap
2 points for 2oz of chicken
2 points for skim milk
1 point for graham cracker
2 points for cheese (I snuck that in there, but since I counted it, I don't think that counts as sneaking.) For dinner that was a total of 9 points, pretty good from what I calculate. Combined with lunch, that brings me down to 4 points left with 35 flex. Perhaps, I'll have some ice cream yet tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home