Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday - 22 points 32 flex

Breakfast was pretty simple. Oatmeal with some raisens, 3 points total. That leaves me with 19 points for the day. I then decided when the boys went down for their nap to take a leisurly walk at a very fast pace around the neighborhood. This little 30 minute jaunt garnered me approximately 4 points back for the total day. That will get me above to 23 points left for the day.

Lunch was simple too. It was some of the leftover chicken we had but topped with some BBQ sauce and cheese and broiled. 2 points for the buns, 2 points for the cheese and 2 points for the 2oz of chicken. That coupled with the fruit and water I had, brought me down to 17 points for the day.

Dinner was something special cooked by my chef brother. We had some grilled salmon filets for 7 points. I had a beer and glass of wine for a total of 4 points. Caprise salad for 6 points because of the cheese and oil. Then there was dessert, a nice little concoction of sherbet, fresh strawberries and angel food cake. I'll have to give my self 6 points for that one and more beer tonight. That means, I managed to dip into my flex for only six points leaving me with 22 flex points left. Man...I'm glad I went running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home