Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New week, new day, new weigh in

Despsite the week I had, I think overall the running and better decisions I made helped me to lose weight. I weighed in just now and I'm at 167.6. That's down 1.6 really average for a week, and right on the money.

Breakfast was my standard FF Yogurt and nutty nuggets.

Leaves me with 18 points, and 35 brand new flex points. Man, it's great to get these back. I'm having beer tomorrow night for a kickball get together at a bar. My biggest temptation will be to avoid any food. I'll talk tomorrow about that.

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are nutty nuggets? Sorry, I'm a rookie and my coworker rookie is also curious.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Snowman said...

Nutty Nuggets are Roundy's generic version of Grape Nuts. Everything is the same nuturitionally, but almost $2 cheaper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home