Sunday, August 13, 2006

The week up til now.

Where do I begin, well I suppose I should begin where I left off. 12 points and 18 Flex were left for Friday night. We did the pizza on the grill and had calculated the points as 6 points apiece and I had two.

2 Pieces of Pizza - 12 points
Skim Milk - 2 points

Crap, had to take from Flex, that's 16 Flex points left.

Saturday - 22 Points 16 Flex

Oatmeal - 2 points
2 pieces of toast - 2 points
** 4 points so far

Lunch (STATE FAIR TIME...dang)

1/2 potato (share with wife, but with butter and cheese) - 7 points
Meat Stick (ostrich and bison shared with wife) - 4 points (used slim jim as a reference)
Corn Dog (shared with wife and boys) - 3 points
Cranberry Cookie (1/2 shared with boys and wife) - 3 points
1 piece (1 inch) Fudge - 3 points
Fried mozzarella 2.5 pieces - 13 points OUCH! Totally worth it though.
Small Root Beer (12oz) - 3 points

36 Points at the Fair - HOLY CRAP is right! We didn't even have dinner.

Dinner - 0 Points left 2 Points way in the hole.

2 slices of left over pizza - 12 points
garlic bread - 2 points
skim milk - 2 points
green beans - 0 points.

Well, State Fair didn't go as planned and that's partially since I didn't leave much for the Flex Points. Had I had all of my flex points, I would have been ok for the whole day. But you know what, I can't feel bad about this because there was some good that I'll mention. We walked around a lot at the fair, for about 2.5 hours worth of walking. Also, this was the only fair/festival that I went to for the summer and 1 day isn't going to break me. It was important to keep track and not totally give up the whole week, even though there's still two days to go and I have no flex. I'll keep to my points for the next two days and not worry about the flex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home