Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Last nights dinner and this morning

Wow, it's been a hectic morning.

Dinner last night

2 servings of Beer Marinated Cornish hen - 8 points
Roasted Corn - 1 point
Skim Milk - 2 points

Later on we went over to the neighbor's to let the boys play with other kids and the neighbor got us a beer. No biggie, I just have to pull from the flex points.

Beer - 2 points

That leave me with 0 points and 34 Flex

This morning was the standard breakfast
FF Yogurt - 1 Point
48 grams Nutty Nuggets - 3 points

That left me with 18 points and 34 flex. Then I went running and since my planned lunch was rescheduled, I went and got a salad for lunch.

4 mile run - +4 points
Huge salad - 0 points
Craisens - 3 points
Slice of bread - 2 points
FF French dressing - 1 point

That leave me with 16 points and 34 flex. Since I have a get together tonight at Chili's with some friends, I've visited their website and saw they have a healthy menu with items that have the nutritional information. I will pick something ahead of time and make sure I have enough points to purchase a tasty beverage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home