Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New Week new points

Well, I weighed myself and it would seem I lost about 1lb. Current weight is 169.2, and while my previous post stated 170, it was really 171 or 170.9, I had just wanted to round up. So to be consistent, it's officially a .8 loss. While I don't necessarily like that, it's a little more difficult to lose a lot of weight quickly, this close to a goal weight. What this means is that I just have to either work out more, or pay that much better attention.

This will be a difficult week too. Tomorrow we have an offsite meeting at lunch, I have a dinner get together at Chili's with some friends, and we plan on getting to State Fair on Friday. The good thing about lunch and dinner is that I have the menus online so I can choose my meals before hand and make the better decisions.

Breakfast

Yoplait FF Yogurt 110grams - 1 point
Nutty Nuggets 48grams - 3 points

That's 18 points left and a new 35 Flex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home