Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lunch - 17 Points 33.5 Flex

Before lunch, I managed to eat a handful of fruit while the boys were at my mom's. I also went running for 4 miles before I ate, which I always like to do. Running on a full stomach doesn't feel good.

Running 4 miles - +4 points
Sandwhich
2 slices of weat bread - 2 points
2 slices of boiled ham 96% FF - 1 point
Slices of pepperchino - 0
Slice of lettuce - 0
FF Miracle whip - 0
48 g of Pretzle Sticks - 2 points
2 Grannysmith apples - 0 points
Whole bunch of water

Despite what you may think, the Roundy's brand Wheat Bread is the same point value as the Natural Oven's breads. True, you may not feel as full with the Roundy's brand, but for a 3 dollar difference in price, I'll take the money and spend it on good 2 point ice cream.

Left - 16 points 33.5 Flex.

I should really figure out what I'm going to do for State Fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home