Friday, August 11, 2006

The morning and up to now

Ok, last night I ended up with two points left over, so I had a Weight Watchers Whole Wheat Cheddar twists, for 2.

This morning was a standard breakfast of FF Yogurt and Nutty Nuggets, that always brings me down to 18 points. At a meeting this morning, I indulged in a Tootsie Pop, for only 1 point (17). And for lunch I went to Subway with some friends and I knew that this would be a good lunch. Here's how it broke down.

Turkey Breast wrap - 3 points (can you believe that)
PeperJack Cheese - 1 point (holy crap)
Oil 1tbs - 1 point

Everything on it, and I mean everything. For all that, it only cost me 5 points. Well worth it. I'm down to 12 points and 18 Flex. Tomorrow we're going to go to State Fair, and I should really have a plan. Right now, I think the only plan I have is to eat oatmeal for breakfast for two points. I know I want a corn on the cob, and that's only 1 point. After that, I'm not sure what I'm going to want to eat. Maybe a baked potato, perhaps a pork sandwich, maybe I'll blow all my points for the blue ribbon brownie.

I made whole wheat pizza dough last night, so I know tonight I'll be having pizza on the grill. We're even going to have real sausage on it, but not a ton, so the points shouldn't be too bad. For this week and some of the coming up weeks, make sure to have some kind of plan when you do things like festivals. Even if your plan is to eat one of your favorite things, make sure to do so. It may be nice to do something like we're doing, going in the morning. That way you leave before 'dinner' the big meal, where you're more likely to make the wrong decisions. See, if you go in the morning, you don't run the risk of blowing all your points in a whole day since you still have most of the day to compensate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home