Monday, August 21, 2006

Sunday All Day

Breakfast was normal, but this time I've been cutting back the nutty nuggets by one point. That would bring me down for the day to only 19 points. I need all those points because we're meeting family for a "Brunch" at noon. I'm not confident that I'll do well, because I never do when it comes to breakfast buffets.

Lunch, I think I'm just going to have to wipe the points for the day and the flex that I have. I don't know how many points things were, and I most likely didn't do that bad. To start off with, I think I had a lot of coffee.

Scrambled Eggs - 2 points
4 pieces of bacon - 4 points (not sure if this is right, they were all broken)
Nachos - 3 points (chips)
Slice of Prime Rib - 7 points
Piece of Fried Chicken Wing/Thigh - 3 points (however, it didn't taste good so I ate only 1/4 of it)
French Toast Stick - 3 points (with spritz of syrup)
Waffle - 5 points (with syrup)
1/2 cup of hash browns - 2 points

For lunch that brings me down or up to 29 points just for lunch. Ouch. Taking away from what I had left, I had to take 10 points from Flex, and I still have dinner to go, but I think I can mitigate the points for that. By the way, my flex was brought down to 12 points left.

Dinner was a little more controled for me. I grilled some eggplant and we rolled that up into our low point wraps. 1 Point for the wraps, and about 4 points for the cheese (Real mozz left over.) Then for dessert we had some ice cream, 2 points for the 68 grams. That's 9 points for dinner and dessert. Not too bad at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home