Saturday, August 26, 2006

Dinner - 14 points 35 flex

Ok, well, we went to Pick 'N Sav before we ate, but we had a plan to go to Noodles N Company for dinner. I was pretty sure I could make some good choices there. We created some salad from the stores salad bar, and I snuck a chunk of cheese, worth a whoping 3 points. I got to watch that. However I put more cheee in the salad.

At Noodles, I opted to get the Japanese pan fried, which is really Udon noodles. Chalked full of fibre and I skipped the meat. My wonderful wife asked if I really needed the regular size and I said she was right, of course. We opted for the small. Now according to Noodles website, their Udon noodles are 12 points. But, they didn't state whether that was regular or small. That being the case, I opted to take the full 12 and the rest of the cheese with the salad.

Salad and cheese - 9 points, ouch, but so worth it.
Udon noodles - 12 points

For the night, that brought me down to use 7 of my flex, which means I'm at 28 flex. Not bad for tonights draft and picnic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home