Tuesday, August 29, 2006

New Week More Flex!

Wow, I thought this week I would certainly pay for not working out and making the bad choices that I did. I guess I won't pay this week, but eventually I think it will catch up with me. Perhaps I did make better choices overall, or I was very generous with points that I couldn't exactly calculate, but I was down.

Scale - 165.2 (With my clothes on!)
That's down 2.4lb

And you know what, for all the beating up of myself that I did, I guess overall I deserve this. Remember that you do deserve to lose weight, and keep it off. You don't have to live up to your expectations of failure, defy yourself. Take that chance and make the choice and live with it..good or bad.

Breakfast - 22 points 35 flex (wooohooo)
110g FF Yogurt and 16 g of Nutty Nuggets - 2 points

4mile run - +4 points (thank god today I had the time.)

Lunch - 24 points 35 flex
Big Honkin' salad - 0 points
2 tbs FF French Dressing - 1 point
1/4 cup crasiens - 2 points
1/2 cup mixed nuts - 5 points

That leave me with 16 points for dinner. We're having pizza on the grill. Mmmmmm...that's good stuff. Look for the recipe renovation later this week for the Maytag Bleu Cheese Potato salad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home