Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Monday - 22 points 3 flex

Today was a normal day as far as I care. For breakfast I had a slimmed down version of my Nutty Nuggets. I opted for the 16g and the 110 of FF Yogurt. That had me down to 20 points for the day so far. For lunch it was a simple ham sandwich for 3 points with some fruit and cucumbers. Being down to 17 for the day was really good, because I knew I was having ice cream with my dad.

During the afternoon I met my dad and he and my brother and we went out for ice cream. Stopping by the local hang out (Dairy Queen) I ordered a small Butterfinger Blizzard. According to WW, they don't have the listing for Butterfinger. On the DQ website, I couldn't access the actual nutritional information. On the WW website, they list it from 10 - 14 points for a small, depending on the flavour. I decided to split the difference and count it as 12. So, for dinner I had 5 points left.

Dinner was good and flavourful. We had some Moraccon burgers (see previous posts), bun and some Tater Tots (9 pieces). The burger and bun were 4 points, while the tots were 3. With the milk and crepes for dessert, I had used 11 points for dinner and dessert.

After evaluating what I did for that day, the only thing I would change is I should have ordered a Freeze from DQ instead of a blizzard. I'm pretty sure the freeze is made with FF Yogurt and not the regular ice cream. Mmmmm....good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home