Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday - 22 points 35 flex

Today started out good, and ended good. I had two points worth of yogurt and nutty nuggets for breakfast. Lunch was good, as I had 2tbs of FF dressing with my carrots and a small salad with only 1 point worth of craisens. Top that off with a three point sandwich and I'm sitting at 15 points left for dinner.

When I came home, I had a box waiting for me from Weight Watchers. It would seem I get to try a new treat. Lemon Dream 2 point bar! Mmmm....oh man are these good. I split it with my wife and I had 1 point. I hope I can order these for my group. We wisked the boys off to the mall to go get their feet measured and hair cut. After that trauma, see http://ethanandlogan.blogspot.com, we ran to Applebee's for some take out. I had a 9 point Southwestern Cobb salad. It was very good. So, I'm sitting at 5 points for the rest of the night. I had a little two point snack, some left over fries, and we'll call it even for the day.

Man, this plan rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home