Thursday, September 14, 2006

Owww, I'm hurt and tired. Wed - 22 points 35 flex

I know I didn't need to, but I slid yesterday playing kickball. I fell on my hand wrong and now my tendon hurts. Don't ask me how I know my tendon hurts, it just does. My day started out like any other with my standard breakfast of 110g of FF Yogurt and 16g of Nutty Nuggets (2 points). I also had a boatload of coffee, but that isn't anything new. It's been a while since I went running as was evident on how tired I was at Kickball last night. Still I went. It felt great and I'm not that tired, I'm just complaining a little.

4 mile run - +4 points
Big Ass Salad at work - 2 points (craisens)
4tbs of FF French Dressing - 2 points
Ham Sandwich - 3 points

So, after lunch I'm down to 17 points left for dinner. That' s good, because my brother is coming over for dinner. When I say coming over, he's making dinner for us. Something with a fancy steak and grilled veggies. Should be pretty good. I've never been disappointed by what he made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home