Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lunch / Dinner - 19 points 35 flex

Lunch consisted of left over taco salad from the night before. This meat was actually the fake meat for only 1 point per 2/3 cups. With approximately a serving of chips for 3 points, 2 points of semi low fat cheese, I'm sitting pretty good at 6 points for lunch. I topped it off with a nice apple and whole bunch of carrots.

That brings me to 13 points for dinner.

I was on my own for dinner with the boys so we had a bunch of left overs. I had 3oz of pork loin with some cauliflower and 3 pieces of toast. The pork was lean and only 3 points. The vegetable was free and the toast was 3 points. I had a ton of water too, since I think that part of the reason that I didnt' lose this past week was because I didn't have enough. So, after dinner, I'm at about 6 points left for the day. What ever shall I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home