Friday, September 22, 2006

Thursday - 22 points 22 flex

Breakfast
2 points (FF Yogurt and Nutty Nuggets)
4 points Amish Bread. Tasty little sweet bread

Lunch
9 points - Left over rice and chinese. Hey, there was a lot of left over. See when you measure out the food, instead of just eating it, you can get a lot of it for low points.

Dinner
Bacon Egg Wrap
3 points for 1.5 eggs
2 points for 2 bacon
1 point for wrap
skim milk 2 points

Dessert - amish bread 2 points and 68g of ice cream 3.

Yes, I do measure out everything. It helps to control the portions and make me feel good about myself. So, by calculating everything I see 28 points, that means 6 comes from flex. I also had a slice of cold pizza for a snack. That was 6 points, so 12 points from flex. That will leave me with 10 for the weekend. I should be ok. We do have family and friends in from Hawaii, but that shouldn't be too bad. I'll get a run in one of the days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home