Monday, September 18, 2006

Dinner - 14 points 15 flex

I had to modify my flex points since I forgot that I had 2tbs of peanuts with my Pad Tai, and yes, I meaured them out.

Dinner was this great recipe from Take-Out tonight, Egg Plant Heros. This is created by lightly breading slices of egg plant and baking them with a little cheese. Then placing the servings on some Italian Roles and dousing it with spaghetti sauce. According to the recipe it was only 7 points. With some veggies and milk, I had an awesome 9 point dinner. That left me with 5 points for the night.

For dessert, I made one of our No-Pudge brownies, however, I was a little naughty and added one half of a Baby Ruth. Half of Baby Ruth is only 3.5 points, plus the 2 point brownie, I'm taking .5 from my flex. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home