Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New week - New Day - New Session

Yesterday began a new session and a new week for me. After my morning coffee and break I decided to brave the scale and hop on.

Weight - 163.8

Woohoo, .2 under goal. And a 2lb loss for the week. That's pretty nice and I'd like to say that I'm pretty happy about that.

We started a new session of Weight Watchers at work today (yesterday) and we got a good group of people. This will be the first session that my blog is making it a centerpiece. I will try and post my daily intake as well as meeting discussions here.

Breakfast - 22 points 35 flex
16g nutty nuggets - 1 points
110g FF yogurt - 1 point

Lunch - 20 points 35 flex
1 cup rice - 4 points
1 cup schezuan chicken - 5 points
Water, water, water

Dinner - 11 points 35 flex
1 cup Hamburger helper made with fake meat - 4 points.
This is an excellant point. We had planned on a friendly Pita Pizza for dinner, but realized we were out of pitas, and the Weight Watchers Chicken Catchattori (sp?) would take over an hour to prepare. It's always handy to have some bags of Morning Star Veggie Crumblers and Hamburger Helper on hand. You can cut the point values of a much of it in half by just using the fake meat.
Skim Milk - 2 points
Garlic Bread - 2 points
Corn on the cob - 1 point

After dinner, that brings me down to 2 points of flex left.

Other items to note.
2 miller lites - 4 points
2 two point bars - 4 points (what? I was hungry)

All of that leads me to dip into my flex for 6 points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home