Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Rest of the day

This new plan of mine is great. Too bad my day was so hectic, I couldn't really post until late into the night. I had a great meeting and we talked about storyboarding.

I'll post some steps about storyboarding in a little bit. Here's the break down of my day, after breakfast.

25 points 35 flex
Lunch
Ham sandwich - 3points
Carrots - 0points
2tbs Blue Cheese dressing - 3points
Apple - 0 points
Water - 0 points

Snack
2 point ranch twists

Dinner
10oz of meatloaf - 10 points (leftovers)
2/3cup prepared mashed potatoes - 3 points
skim milk - 2 points

Dang...that's 2 points left. What the heck am I going to do? I'm still feeling full from dinner. We ate that late because of the boys swim class. I could make that up with some ice cream. Wow, this new plan is kind of cool, but I'll have to really put it through the ringer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home