Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Did I mention that I'm back on track?

Most likely I have not. I've been so off track that I've managed to gain 5lbs. I'm sitting at 169 which is very very bad for me.

With my new goal of finishing the Milwaukee Marathon next year, and my committment to work out consistently, I have also resolved to stay on program for at least a year. I know that is going to be difficult, but I must. As long I can maintain my weight, the running should be easier.

This is also an opportune time to try the new program that I will be debuting on December 10th. This new program isn't too dramatic, however, it takes into account all of our uniqueness. Based on my sex, age, current weight, height and job, my new daily point target for Flex is 28! Can you believe that! I'll let you know all about that once I can debut. However, I want to ensure that this really works before I introduce it to my members.

28 points 35 flex
Breakfast - 110g FF yogurt 1 point
- 32g Nutty Nugget 2 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home