Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday - 22 points 27 flex

Here we go for the day.

Breakfast was a little high today, 4 points, but that's ok. I ended up with full serving of Nutty Nuggets but the sam FF yogurt.

I was a little disappointed with my lunch, because I had thought I brought chili but it turned out to be the left over pulled pork. Without some supporting bread (not to mention it was two servings) it just wasn't what I wanted. I opted for the salad bar.

Salad - 0 points, various mixed greens
1/4 cup mixed nuts - 5 points
2tb blue cheese dressing - 3 points
1/4 cup craisens - 1 point
slice of bread - 1 point

That leaves me with 10 point for lunch, or 8 points left for dinner. We did have a plan for dinner but that fell through after we decided to go shopping. Instead I ran to the store, got a hair cut and picked up some sushi. Paired with some Edamame (soybeans) I managed to have a great dinner for the rest of my 8 points. Take that Japan!

I think that I'll have some brownies or ice cream for dessert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home