Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The weekend and new week

It would seem I'm not as good as I thought I was with updating this blog. The weekend was a wash with everything I ate. I didn't have a lot of bad stuff and most of it would have worked just fine into the program. We even had a stop at Qdoba, where I had burrito bol instead of a gigantic burrito.

Yesterday started a new week and new weigh in for me. The weight was 165.6, which is within 2lbs of my goal weight, and that makes me happy.

Breakfast - 110g FF yogurt and 16g of Nutty nuggest - 2 points
Lunch - Ham sandwich 3 points
carrots and two apples
2 tbs of FF french dressing - 1 point
Dinner - 2 cups of Pork and Fenel slow cooker 8 points
Skim milk - 2 points

Ice cream and No-Pudge brownie for 4 points and I'm right on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home