Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What dinner?

Ok, dinner was planned, but I'm going to need to pick up the points somewhere. Today was tiny tots swim class, and we had planned on a slow cooker dinner. Sure it's a little bit of prep work the night before, but with the slow cooker, we know it's done before we even get home.

We had sides planned, but they didn't work out. Dinner was from page 144 of the Slow Good WW cook book, pulled pork sandwhiches. 6 points for each sandwich and I had one. Then we had to get everything and everybody packed up for swimming. Andi and I planned on eating dinner more after we got back. We still haven't and it's 9pm.

I'm going to have 3points of Nutty Nuggets, 1 point of FF yogurt and at least 2 pieces of toast. That will bring me to 0 for the day. How about that for a plan.

Tomorrow I will post the meeting topic for today as well as the discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home