Monday, October 02, 2006

Follow up from the Weekend - It's been a while

Oh man, I'm sick. My boys gave me the cold they had last week and I got it on the weekend. While that doesn't affect my eating habits per se, it does affect my decisions to eat well or within the alloted points for the day and flex points for the week. Comfort food always seems to be in the right type of food to eat, doesn't it?

Well, Friday for lunch I went for Mexican and it would seem I can't resist good Mexican food. I had Chicken Mole Tamales, mmmm-mmmm. Man, that's good stuff. 6 points apiece! With non-fat refried beans and rice, I'm sure I'm sitting somewhere at 18 points at lunch. And would you know it, I can't remember what I had for dinner. Crap, that's why writing down is so important. If I remember correctly, I had a chicken sandwhich with left over vegetable chowder. Not so bad really.

Saturday was the doozy (so will Sunday) as I helped a friend move. You know what that means, pizza and beer. Only I didn't have any beer, odd I know, and opted for water. That was good, however, I had about 6 slices of supreme pizza from pizza hut. If I calculate right, that's about 42 points. Ummm...did I mention that I had a normal breakfast and lunch too. Also, I was in no mood to run or work out or anything. I know this week is going to be bad, so I won't be expecting a loss.

Oh yeah, forgot about Sunday...normal breakfast and lunch with a splattering of pizza and breadsticks for dinner with a little bit of home made apple pie. I'm sure that was only like 1000000000 points.

Today, I still don't feel that great, and I managed to eat a normal breakfast for 4 points and small lunch for 3 points. Dinner will be Pita Pizzas for 5 points. I'm just not feeling up to being bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home