Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dinner - 12 points 35 flex

Pita Pizza's for dinner. I love that stuff. 4 points for the pitas, 0 for sauce, 0 for the mushrooms, 0 for the fake meat, 2 points for the cheese. I had skim milk for 2 points, and hamburger bun garlic bread for 2 points. For dinner that's 10 points. I also had a whole sleeve of Passion Fruit Fruities. That's 1 point. To help with hunger, I split a bag of popcorn with my wife. No flex. I know that I have to save my flex because this weekend is going to be tough.

I'm helping my best friend move, and I already know that pizza and beer will be served. Also, we're getting together with our cousins on Sunday for dinner, which will be pizza. I'm going to try and get a run in on either Saturday or Sunday to help with that. I need to save all of my points though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home