Monday, September 25, 2006

The weekend, do I tell you everything I ate?

I wondered this whole weekend whether or not to tell you all what I ate. Should I mention everything with the point values, knowing very well I'm way beyond my flex allotment for the week? I decided to compromise. I would try and remember everything I ate, and if you want to, you can calculate the points for everything. A highschool friend was in town for a wedding and so my family did a lot of stuff with his family, and there was a lot of food and care-free attitude all around.

Two good things from this weekend.
1 - I did get a 3.5 mile run in on Saturday before it rained.
2 - Sunday was spent at the zoo walking around/running after little boys.

Here's everything I remember eating. It's not in any particular order, but, you get the idea.

Normal breakfast of nutty nuggets and FF yogurt.
Toast
Pears
Apples
Applebutter
Home made jame
Topper's Pizza (2 pieces)
Topper's Bread Stix (like 4-5 pieces)
Pepperchinos
Skim Milk
Ham sanwhich
Tortilla Chips with Salsa
Hamburger
French Fries
Ice Cream (in a cup, single scoop)
Ice Cream with extra peanut butter and Amish Friendship bread
Ice Cream with extra peanut butter (yup, had it a couple of times)
2 slices of left over pizza
1 - cousin's ham and cheese sub.

I'm sure I'll pay for it tomorrow at the scale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home