Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wednesday - 18 points 35 flex

I ended up running just like I planned, which wiped out my breakfast. For lunch I had some left over chowder for 2 points, a piece of bread for 2 points, and a small salad. On the salad I had some beautifully good blue cheese for 3 points. Some nuts for 5 points. Ooooo...that might hurt. From my calculations, that comes out to, 12 points. So, for the night, I have 10 left.

Dinner came really easy. I had a real hamburger 3 (preformed) bun 2, french fries (baked) 3 and some grilled zucchini. Top it off with some milk and I'm even for the day. Bam! Ok, that was uncalled for, but still worth it since I didn't have to dip into flex. I also played some kickball, but I don't call that any significant form of excercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home