Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tuesday - Still sick and new week

Ok, I stayed home from work today and cancelled the WW meeting. I actually weighed myself at home and I came in for the week at 161.2. If you can imagine that's a 5lb drop from the previous week. I must have just had an off week last week. It was wierd.

For Tuesday, I had a full breakfast, that means 48g of nutty nuggets and 110g of FF yogurt for 4 points. Lunch was two pieces of toast and left over chili (hopefully to clear the nose) for 4 points. Dinner was a little tough because we had Tiny Tots swimming with the boys. It was such a harrowing experience I needed some comfort, and that turned into a Double Cheeseburger from McDonalds. That was 11 points, with the soup we had, Onion and Cabbage with Turkey Keilbasa, comes to 22 points for the night. Then I had some ice cream for an additional 2 points taken from flex.

Man, this cold is going to be brutal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home