Saturday, November 18, 2006

Party was a success

Ok, here's what I had.

2 servings tortilla chips - 6 points
3 taquitos - 4.5
1 serving fruit - 0 points
2 slices thin crust veggie pizza - 12 points
3 mini pigs in a blanket - 5 points
3 diet soda's - 0
cake - 5 points

I did good I think. There wasn't any veggies, but I got the fruit. I didn't have any beer and I placed myself away from the food for most of the night. It was in a separate room from all the playing and fun, and that helped out a lot. Also, the boys ended up eating a lot of my stuff. I was going to have more of the mini pigs in a blanket, but then I saw the box they came from, 500 cal, 37 fat, 1 fibre for 8! Holry Crap!

I'm glad I stopped when I did. I'm also glad I limited myself to one piece of cake, even though it was sooooo good. By my calculations, I consumed 32.5 points. So, I had 18.5 left for the day, which means I have to dip into flex by 14 points. That's pretty good. I'm left with 21 flex points.

I think I'll run tomorrow too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home