Saturday, November 18, 2006

Friday - 24 points 35 flex

I ended up not running, but going out with my friend. We went to Friday's Front Row and I had the Lo-Phat Chicken salad. There couldn't have been more than on chick breast cut up on the whole thing. It was all cabbage and carrots and shredded lettuce with a low-fat clientro lime vinagrette. I don't know what the points are, but it couldn't have been more than 10.

Dinner was at the mall when we went to get the boys hair cut. I had a Subway Turkey wrap, with the cheese and chips. 8 points for the whole thing.

I had one or two of the boys cookies, and some popcorn as a late night snack. All in all, I know I didn't eat all of points, and this may become a problem, but we'll see. I still didn't have to dip into flex which is good. I have a party tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home