Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wednesday - 24 points 32 flex

This will be a trying couple of days. I managed to sneak away from work and meet my family at the zoo for lunch. I did eat at my desk and it was very easy this time to pass up the nuts, since they seem to be my downfall. Also, my wife reminded me that Green Bean cassarole is my family's meal, not hers, so most likely it won't be there. That's fine by me, I can now plan on using that 5 points for something else. Here's the breakdown for today.

110g FF yogurt - 1 point
48g Nutty Nuggets - 3 points
Big Freakin Salad - 0 points
2tbs FF French Dressing - 1 point (yup, passed up the blue cheese)
1 slice of french bread - 2 points
2 Honey Mustard Pretzel Thins (WW) - 4 points

Going into dinner, I'll have 17 points to use. Perhaps I'll have a beer with dinner tonight. Not sure what I'll do. We're having chili left over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home