Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday - 7 points 35 flex

Not necesarily a good way to start out the week for Thanksgiving. However I have a plan for Thanksgiving, which is important. Here is what I will do.

Run when the boys go down for a nap.

Lunch will be small sandwich so I'm not ravenous at 2 when we eat.

Turkey Leg - 14 points (no skin)
1/2 cup mashed potatos - 2 points
2 dinner rolls - 6 points
2 beers - 6 points
1/2 cup stuffing - 4 points
Green Bean Cass - 5 points
Slice of apple pie - 9 points
All together thats - 46 points, which is doable in a day.

As for tonight?
Chili - 6 points
Toast - 2 points
Milk - 2 points

I had to dip 3 points into flex. That means any extra I need to eat on Fridy or Saturday or Sunday is going to be from activity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home