Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving - 28 points 32 flex

Ok, the day started out with a little excitement that I won't go into, but long story short I didn't go running. We started out with our traditional holiday breakfast, Pilsbury Cinnamon Rolls. Mmmm they are dang tasty. And 7 points to boot. However, I did have a piece of fruit and coffee, and that's it. Only one. Best news is that I stuck to my plan and I didn't deviate, except for one area. Instead of two beers, I had one beer and a small glass of wine, which in the long run saves me 1 point. Here's the day.

Cinnamon Roll - 7 points
Apple - 0 points
Beer - 3 points
Turkey Leg (no skin) - 14 points
1/2c Mashed Potatos - 2 points
1/2c Stuffing - 4 points
2 dinner rolls - 6 points
Glass of Wine - 2 points
Peach Pie - 9 points

Total = 47 points.

Cool I have 13 points left in flex. That's nice, because then I'm not forced to run to get extra. I can run on my own terms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home