Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dinner - 13 Points 35 Flex

1 Jolly Rancher - 1 point (not sure on this one, but it's a good guess.)
Whole bunch of water

1 Cup Pad Tai - from the Take Out Tonight Cookbook - 6 points
As prepared this is 5 points however I added some peanuts and extra bean sprouts.
Skim Milk - 2 points


4 remaining points
---------------------
Not sure what I'll do about the remaining four points. If anyone wants the recipe that my wife used to make the Pad Tai, I'll post it. I will most likely have a No-Pudge (2points) with 2 points worth of peanut butter. But I'll update that once I actually eat it. I could have had a beer too, but that Pad Tai made me full. We also have 2 point ice cream, which I may have on top of my brownie. So many decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home